What you should do to improve the way you speak English- fluently with confident

Tips to speak English Fluently & Confidently



1 Read out loud & talk to yourself

2 Listen to more English every day

3 Watch English movies with subtitles

4 Speak spontaneously, but slowly

5 Relax and have a positive attitude

6 Learn and study phrases, not words

7 Slow and deep learning is best

8 Use real English lessons & material

9 Don't study too much grammar

10 Don't be afraid of making mistakes

11 Don't compare your English with others

12 Read a lot


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish I had known before I entered the trial exams.

Every matric should read this!!!__I did not know where to pick nor lay but here I am(__By Kearabilwe Happiness Makotoko)

2022 November NSC Exam Timetable