2022 November NSC Exam Timetable

The National Senior Certificate timetable is out!!!

Did you know that the national senior certificate timetable is released more early before it's written? For this year, 2022 the Timetable has already been published. It's very important to know and have your timetable before you write as it keeps you aroused of what you gonna write. This timetable makes you know what to write on your Study timetable when preparing for the final exams. This year the national senior certificate examinations start on the 31st of October to the 7th of December. English is the first subject to be written

See below!!!
For your timetable,  click below to download!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish I had known before I entered the trial exams.

Every matric should read this!!!__I did not know where to pick nor lay but here I am(__By Kearabilwe Happiness Makotoko)