Every matric should read this!!!__I did not know where to pick nor lay but here I am(__By Kearabilwe Happiness Makotoko)

I did not know where to pick nor lay but here I am after going through the worst...


Full names:Kearabilwe Happiness
Surname:Makotoko 
Preferred or designated name :Keah the 1st lady
Aged :18 years old 
Living in Moeka Ville in Pretoria
I'm doing matric 
In Ithuteng commercial high school 
Hobbies:reading,creative writing , singing and baking



K.H Makotoko 


I did not know where to pick nor lay but here I am after going through the worst but who doesn't?! I guess life requires whatever you got to get a clear vision of its understanding. Doing matric after 12 years of being hit by the rain, brewed by the sun, and shaken by winds though I did not see this coming it frequently changed into a bolt out the blue until I find a definite time to reminisce. 

I used to do a lot on my own until I realized how significant it is to get in touch with others then I explored the astonishing side of me. I remember crying for not understanding and being able to cope. That was when I saw a necessity to change from being lazy and not letting procrastination take over. Taking over my term 2 and 3  work was the best experience ever I challenged myself Even though I failed to practice every day the point was getting things done for that day. I was sometimes hurt because I had to limit my way of relaxing, watching tv, and getting in touch on Quora it was stressing me ja! I was trembling in havoc...

Academics flipped me like a coin to a point I told myself I just want to let go. I remember differentiating between my term 1 and 2 results.
 I had to make a move but I had no plan of where to start.
Schoolwork was just too much.
We only have limited time that's why we have to spend it previously n precisely. Prayer is what strengthened me to gather courage and that's when I found a way to start every day confidently and undouble. You do not need a million words to utter just a few. God hears and sees everything then why not cry it all out.No matter the work I had and have to do related to school and not related I did what I could and always had to balance especially school work and home chores...
I would think out loud late in the night having sleepless nights but that changed immediately after I self-introspected and realized the golden chance that can never be repeated in life; To do matric and complete it rightfully so.



Sometimes it's not only about school But life, in general, is all about learning to get a better understanding to adapt. With that little words, I  hereby wish all candidates the best of luck including myself! I'm  saying through you 
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FAMILY SITUATION. By just burning the midnight oil and make it your business to stay away from anything that discourages you. If you ever feel overwhelmed just pray and tell yourself that there's no way you will not make it because where there's a will there's a way but only a will that is fed yields satisfying results. I always motivate myself by saying "LIFE IS NOTHING BUT A DO OR DON'T SESSION"Always self-motivate yourself to reflect and make an impact and challenge yourself as far as you can Because the time is now And now it is the time.
So why not give all that we got?
I GOT THIS!
YOU GOT THIS!
WE GOT THIS!


PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW! DOWN BELOW!

Comments

  1. Mmh me too🙂🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a massive encouragement to all the matric learners..❤.thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish I had known before I entered the trial exams.

2022 November NSC Exam Timetable