Dear 2022 Matric...

the above pic was taken from thehansindia.com

We all know that the tough days are coming. Yes of course! We are all aware of the starting days of our final year Dear in matric. You all are starting to write on the 31st of October until you all finish on the 7th of December. Remember this day will come but also pass. Please go back and read again my first sentence in this paragraph. It's not gonna be simple guys. Don't forget that I was once in matric and I know the feeling. Can I ask you something? Of course yes here's a question. Do you want the tough days to be tougher for you, of course not right? Why don't you start preparing in time, why don't you study freely in time? Remember preparing is best as it gives you relief and the feeling that you gonna make it since you worked hard for it. It's very important to know what you want in your life and know what you want with your life. A goal in your head should push you to be serious with your life. Every one of you has a dream that he or she wants to fulfill in life. Another question. Does what you are doing direct you to your dreams? If not then do something dear. I was once talking to my brother who is in the united states. He was advising me to take my education seriously. He talked about some students who have the mentality that not all people succeed through education. It might be true but how many are they? He asked. The truth is that the rich people that you see today with billions of money developed their skills. Some of our skills we can only see through our education. Please do not neglect education because you saw someone who became rich even if he or she didn't go to school. You don't even know where did that person get that money from. Hey dear, take your education seriously. The end of the year or final exams are coming. Take out your books and read in time. Study hard boyy! And you girl!!! This is just for a short time, it will pass please believe me. Where we came from is far from where we are going. It is not easy to reach a grade, but here you are. You made it. Now focus on finishing. Do you remember all the struggles you've been through? The money you spent on extra lessons and all the suffering you went through, Isn't enough to push you hard to study and produce something you deserve.

Let me talk about myself a little bit. I'm Evidence Mutendi and I did my matric last year(matric2021) at Malamulele Secondary School. From my experience matric or senior final year is the best year for the best moment in your life or school life. You enjoy the last year of high school. But what I noticed and learned from friends is that we influence each other. Your friend can simply influence you to reduce the motion at which you study. For example, your so-called best friend can tell you that he or she didn't read or study yesterday. By hearing these words from your best friend you become weak or get relaxed because what your friend tells you will make you relate yourself to your friend. By doing that you start to follow what your friend does.The truth is that the friend who is telling you that.. That person is actually very busy  with his or her studies. It's okay to have friends dear but this doesn't mean that we should trust and follow everything they say. If your friend tells you that he or she didn't study or she's not studying please don't listen to her. Ohhh it's okay to listen but don't do what she says. Mind your own business. Remember mostly the friends we have from our high school, we become separated from them when we go to university or any other high institution. Follow your path alone until you reach your destination.

On my final year results of matric, I obtained a bachelor's degree with level 6 and 7 in it. Mind you, you can obtain more than I did. You can get all sevens. Yes of course you can. The funny thing is I wasn't happy with my statement or certificate, but what I didn't know is that I had to accept them. Remember there was nothing I could have done at that moment. So what I want to say is that dear, STUDY HARD BUT IN A SMART WAY. Don't regret anything when your results come out while you knew exactly that you didn't give everything in your studies.

Guys what I'm about to say comes directly from my heart;

Dear matrics I wish you the best to the fullest in your final exams. Keep on updating the lord In everything you will do for your school. The Time is ticking and you will suddenly realize it only when the important time comes. Study now! So that you don't regret later. Not only to study 📚  but study in a smart way 

Goodluck guys.. Keep checking out the web as I will be posting some very important stuff about your education and motivations. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish I had known before I entered the trial exams.

Every matric should read this!!!__I did not know where to pick nor lay but here I am(__By Kearabilwe Happiness Makotoko)

2022 November NSC Exam Timetable