University of South Africa(UNISA) online applications are opened.

Hey there, Do you know that the University of South Africa has just opened its online applications?


The University of South Africa opened its online application on the first day of September. UNISA offers many extremely useful programs. 


List of courses offered at UNISA. 

    • Accounting Studies
    • Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
    • Economic and Management Sciences
    • Education
    • Human Sciences
    • Law.
    • Science, Engineering and Technology.
Don't forget that UNISA online applications close on the 14 of October.

Follow the link below to apply!!!

University of South Africa




  Please press here to Follow us



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish I had known before I entered the trial exams.

Every matric should read this!!!__I did not know where to pick nor lay but here I am(__By Kearabilwe Happiness Makotoko)

2022 November NSC Exam Timetable