Timetable as you prepare for the final exam💯 📝. 12+years at school is a joke

What you should know as you head towards your exams

Firstly, exams are not for jokes. The exam that you gonna start to write on the 31st of October up until the 7th of December is vital. Therefore they should be taken seriously. Anyone wants to be accepted at the university of their dream, but failing to pass or pass with low grades might make one lose the space they needed. Remember most Universities consider you after seeing your results. They start accepting students with good results to the ones with poor results. This shouldn't scare you if you prepare yourself thoroughly for these exams. Keep in mind that I also wrote the final exams in 2021. I want to tell you this, nothing develops while you're doing nothing√. It's very best 🌟 if you start working in time. Prepare yourself and work very hard now. 

Working hard
Most people say work hard. This is true but you should also remember that working hard in a smart way pays more. What I mean is that whenever you're studying 📚 or working you should come up with various strategies that will help you to study or work effectively. Let me give you an example of myself, I used to read all the subjects on the same day. This is hardworking right!! It is but it's not in a smart way. What I should have done was to create a timetable with 2 or 3 subjects per day to use it. Check the image below to see the way I used to concoct my timetable. 


The timetable above is the timetable I used to study with. Download the timetable here

Remember!! hard work pays but it pays more when you work hard in a smart way. Never play with time, but use the time to do everything so that later on you don't suffer. Many students start to read when the exams have entered the door. Meaning that they start to be serious when the time for exams has come. This is risky because you cannot finish the whole book in 1-2 days. Do you say you can? But what will you attain for that short period? Guys take your education seriously. Study in time.


Please Follow


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish I had known before I entered the trial exams.

Every matric should read this!!!__I did not know where to pick nor lay but here I am(__By Kearabilwe Happiness Makotoko)

2022 November NSC Exam Timetable