HOW TO STUDY WITHOUT GETTING BORED ~Evimutendi Do you guys remember that I told ya that I was once matric? That was in 2021 . I liked it, and I miss those days. One thing I know about studying is that it can be tiring sometimes, but this doesn't mean that you should give up or stop⛔ studying. Hell No, of course, studying makes you attain the knowledge you need for the exams, therefore delaying or stopping to study is not gonna help you with anything. Guys my heart is beating for you, more especially for those who aren't taking their education seriously. Hey man!! and you young lady get yourself up and go to your study room and do what is needed. How does it feel to receive an outstanding certificate or statement through the end year? Just imagine yourself getting the following message in January saying ' We are pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to study for a Bachelor of....' Whatever the program of your dream . That's all that we want ri...
Comments
Post a Comment